Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Post

This being my first post, is a good weekend to do so. Yesterday, I went to lunch with 3 friends I had met in Idaho. It's been a long time since all 4 of us have been in the same room. I met up with Tona (flew in from Colorado), Stephanie (moved to the area in June) and Erica (moved here a few years ago). What are the chances that 3 of us who met in Idaho would now live close to each other in NC??

Today, Erica and Tona came over for lunch before Tona met up with her family in Hickory. We had pulled Pork, green beans, Broccoli Cheese casserole, home made rolls and Chocolate Pie. How is that for a Sunday lunch?? Tonight, we have leftovers.

For those who know me, you know I like to craft (Scrapbook, Stamp, Crochet, etc.). Now, I've decided to try yet another craft. I bought a book on embroidery yesterday and today I bought supplies to embroider some designs on pillow cases for Ella and Sarah. I hope to get started today...but I really need to go through things in my garage and house. I'm planning a garage sale on Saturday, but I have nothing ready. I'll keep you posted on how things are going.

2 comments:

Flourchild said...

HELLO AMANDA...I about cried when I saw you on here ..Im so happy your blogging..your kids are sooo grown and beautiful..How was your time with the girls? Im so happy you were able to hook up! Keep blogging!! It's so good to see your smiling face on my blog page!!

Dorsey said...

I LOVE to craft as well, just don't take the time to do so as much as I could. Look forward to seeing all your adventures in crafting. hehe