Monday, November 10, 2008

Stamp Something Challenge

I somehow stumbled upon the Stamp Something blog and began to watch their weekly challenges. I have lots of stamps, but don't use them as often as I should (or would like). I have decided to have their challenges help me get back into the swing of stamping.

This weeks challenge is to simply create a card with only 1 layer of cardstock. This was the perfect week for me to start back into stamping. I didn't have to worry with layering and "over-doing" the card. It also helped that my daughters are going to a b-day party tonight and can use these!!

3 comments:

Flourchild said...

You are really on the move now..two groups! Have fun and I love your stamps.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Don't you just love that stamp, it's one of my favorites. Thanks for playing along with our challenge, hope you'll play again! :)

Erin... said...

These are really cute!! I've always loved that butterfly! thanks for playing along!