Friday, February 6, 2009

Time for a new post....

I guess since it has been a month, I'm overdue for a new blog post. I have been steadily working on wedding plans in addition to trying to keep up with daily life. I have also recently signed up for Facebook at the request of one of my friends. It is really time consuming (aka - addictive). It's been nice to be able to reconnect (online anyway) with many friends I hadn't heard from in many years. It can also be rather annoying to have some of these people "request" to be your friend. I wasn't friends with them in high school. I may have never even liked them....I don't know. I'm not sure of the proper etiquette on these online sites, but I am ignoring some of these requests. I guess since they made that an option, I'm going to use it!!!

I will posting another blog entry soon. I have recipes that I need to blog as well as wedding plans to post about. I PROMISE to do better about my blog updates (I hope).

2 comments:

Flourchild said...

Ya I hear you on the Face book being additive! I love chatting with people. It's a fun way to stay in touch with family too. Im glad to see you on here and look fwd to recipes and wedding plans from you. Im sure you are super busy these days!

ME... said...

Thanks for the link to your blog. Good luck with your wedding plans.