Sunday, October 12, 2008

Books I like to read

I finished my most recent book about a week ago and haven't started up another yet. The book I finished is a 1980 book by Dean Koontz called Whispers. I have enjoyed Dean Koontz books for a long time and am now trying to go back and read many that I have missed over the years. Thanks to the Dean Koontz collection of a friend and thanks to the many books at Value Village, I can find many books that are no longer in print. I hope to start my next book soon. I believe my next Dean Koontz selection will be Strangers, which was released in 1986. I'll keep you informed of what I think of it.

1 comment:

Flourchild said...

Im gla dyou found some books you enjoy...nothing like a good book! Thanks for checking out all the food on my site! It's fun to bake with the TWD group. I hope your fall is great..the snow is all most melted here!