Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Award

Thank you Michelle of Flour Child for this (my first) award. You have to check out her site for some wonderful baking blogs!! I love her pictures of mouth watering baked goods and I even pick up some great recipes from the blog. I also love keeping up with what is going on with her family through her blog. My favorite blog on her site is dated August 10, 2008. You must go read about how her wonderful hubby is the discus champ!!

I will be passing this award on to some other well deserving blogs later today. For now....I must get some children ready for school.

1 comment:

Flourchild said...

Thank you Amanda for all the kind words and encourgement! I alway's liked your great personality and your ablility to see the good in everyone..Im so glad our paths have crossed again!
Big Hugs..Michelle
You deserve this award!